Did you know that plant-based eating has significant environmental benefits? This year, try making your Thanksgiving meal more eco-friendly with these tasty plant-based dishes: Every drop counts.
1. Stuffed Holiday Roast. This simple plant-based roast with a zesty glaze is the perfect Thanksgiving main dish! Find the recipe here.
2. Holiday Roast with Squash and Mushroom Filling. This festive seitan roast is stuffed with a savory filling of vegetables and herbs. Find the recipe here.
3. Thanksgiving Meatless Loaf. This moist and flavorful meatless loaf makes a great substitute for turkey. Find the recipe here.
4. Mushroom Lentil Loaf with Cranberries. Another great meatless loaf, this Thanksgiving main dish has a delicious and festive cranberry topping! Find the recipe here.
5. Thanksgiving Pot Pie. Try mixing things up this year by serving this savory plant-based pot pie as a main dish. Find the recipe here.
6. Mushroom, Lentil, and Nut Wellington. This delicious twist on beef wellington would make a great Thanksgiving entree! Find the recipe here.
7. Beyond Sausage Stuffing. Who needs real sausage stuffing when you can have Beyond Sausage stuffing? Find the recipe here.
8. Mushroom Stuffing. This traditional stuffing is packed with mushrooms, celery, and lots of herbs. Find the recipe here.
9. Stuffing Muffins with Mashed Potatoes and Gravy. These clever “Thanksgiving cupcakes” combine three of the holiday’s staples! Find the recipe here.
10. Mashed Potatoes. Thanksgiving won’t be complete without these dairy-free mashed potatoes. Find the recipe here.
11. Easy Plant-Based Gravy. You only need 5 minutes and 6 ingredients to make this plant-based gravy! Find the recipe here.
12. Orange-Apricot Cranberry Sauce. Spice up your Thanksgiving plate with this sweet and zesty cranberry sauce! Find the recipe here.
13. Green Bean Casserole. Everyone will love this casserole, made with a savory mushroom gravy. Find the recipe here.
14. Classic Sweet Potato Casserole. Add some vegan marshmallows to make this dish even more delicious! Find the recipe here.
15. Butternut Pecan Sweet Potato Casserole. This healthier version of sweet potato casserole is naturally sweetened with maple syrup and coconut sugar. Find the recipe here.
16. Macaroni and Cheese. This “mind-blowing” vegan mac and cheese is the perfect creamy Thanksgiving side dish. Find the recipe here.
17. Creamed Corn. Even creamed corn can be made plant-based! Find the recipe here.
18. Cinnamon Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Pecans. These sweet potatoes are sweet, savory, and absolutely delicious! Find the recipe here.
19. Maple Roasted Carrots. A simple vegetable dish that is sure to be a hit. Find the recipe here.
20. Roasted Brussels Sprouts. Try these sweet and salty brussels sprouts, made with a maple balsamic glaze. Find the recipe here.
21. Stuffed Butternut Squash with Quinoa, Cranberries, Kale, and Chickpeas. This stuffed squash recipe is just as flavorful as it is colorful! Find the recipe here.
22. Stuffed Butternut Squash Roast. This stuffed squash mimics a stuffed turkey roast in the most adorable and eco-friendly way! Find the recipe here.
23. Acorn Squash Stuffed with Wild Rice, Lentils, Walnuts, and Cranberries. These stuffed acorn squashes would make a great Thanksgiving side dish or even main dish. Find the recipe here.
24. Quinoa Stuffed Squash with Walnuts and Pomegranate. These stuffed winter squashes could be the most fun and festive dish on your Thanksgiving table! Find the recipe here.
25. Wild Rice and Cider Cranberry Pilaf. Mix things up this Thanksgiving with this autumn-inspired side dish. Find the recipe here.
26. Roasted Green Beans with Cranberries and Walnuts. These dressed up green beans make a great holiday dish. Find the recipe here.
27. Harvest Salad with Miso-Maple Roasted Butternut Squash. A great way to kick off your fabulous plant-based Thanksgiving feast! Find the recipe here.
28. Butternut Squash Soup. This creamy, cozy soup can be made with a slow cooker, pressure cooker, or stovetop. Find the recipe here.
29. Homemade Dinner Rolls. Try these delicious dinner rolls, made without milk, butter, or eggs. Find the recipe here.
30. Cinnamon Baked Apples. Serve these as a side dish, or pair with dairy-free ice cream for a tasty Thanksgiving dessert! Find the recipe here.
31. Homemade Applesauce. This easy fall fruit dish makes a great Thanksgiving side. Find the recipe here.
32. Pumpkin Pie. Try this fully plant-based twist on a Thanksgiving staple. Find the recipe here.
33. Apple Pie. Enjoy the apple spice flavors and flaky crust of these vegan apple pie.Find the recipe here.
34. Pecan Pie. You would never believe this 9-ingredient pecan pie is fully plant-based! Find the recipe here.
35. Pumpkin Roll. This fluffy dessert is filled with a coconut cream cheese filling and can be made in just one bowl! Find the recipe here.
36. Salted Caramel Pecan Pie Tarts. These delectable treats are easy to serve and are also gluten free! Find the recipe here.