Our Home Staging Services are provided for an additional fee.If you decide to use our services, you will be working with Ina, our ASP® Home Stager. ASP Staged Homes traditionally sell on average in 11 days or less for 17% more. Staged homes illustrate perspective and for a small fee, we provide furniture, art-work, accessories, and moving services to prepare your home in the best light for prospective buyers.
What is Home Staging?Home Staging is professionally preparing homes for sale, so that they appeal to the most amount of buyers and generate the highest price in the least amount of time on market. Staged Homes traditionally present themselves better than the competition by being clean, clutter-free, and ready to show to prospective buyers. Home Staging is NOT decorating, fluffing, interior design or redesign. Instead, Home Staging is detailing, de-cluttering, depersonalizing and preparing a seller's home to give it a "model home" appearance so that the potential buyer can "see" themselves living in the home.
Before & Afters
Getting Mentally PreparedYour home has become a product. It can be difficult to think of a home as a mere product, but it helps to do this in order to get top dollar and sell it in a reasonable amount of time.
- That product is your house. Your home will become the new residence for whom you choose.
- You want to sell that product.
- As with any product for sale, your house will have to be marketed.
- Before you can market it, you must determine how you will package it.
- You want to package your house so that it is attractive to customers (in this case, the home Buyer) because you want them to choose your house and not the competition.
- To gain an edge in your marketplace, you must be priced right and look better than the competition!
Ina will be happy to answer any questions that arise and will be available to discuss her services with you. With her unique combination of qualifications, experience and abilities, she will help you accomplish your goal of selling your home for top dollar in a reasonable amount of time.
Listing information provided courtesy of the Bright MLS. IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use, and it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Updated: 16th September, 2019 2:18 PM.